353 (0)1 960 9773
14 days ago
Could this Contracts Manager role be your next dream job? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity working in a fast-paced environment then keep reading!
This is a permanent full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Develop and deliver the strategic plan for the company's contracts
- Lead a contracts team to ensure contracts are set in line with strategic goals and are focused to meet targets for service quality and financial performance
- Manage the performance and drive value for money from suppliers delivering large amounts of services annually
- Ensure the delivery of high service standards and value for money through contracted service partners
- Design and roll out a framework/governance model for engagement and escalation and how internal Service Delivery Partner's operate alongside each other across the full journey
- Develop and maintain tender requirements to ensure they are clear, target driven and measurable Ensure that SLA's, SOP's, contingency plans, business continuity procedures and training plans are in place across all
- Develop, and deliver on, strategies for contracts including developing business strategies on what services should be insourced, outsourced, bundled, etc.
- Manage budget and costs by ensuring that all spend and changes to scope are negotiated to ensure best value
- Benchmark against other companies, suppliers, and industries to ensure best practice and best value solutions are implemented by suppliers throughout the life cycle of each contract
- Collaborate with company functions including finance, legal, risk and insurance to align contract terms with company requirements
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position at a managerial level within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing contracts and ensuring successful delivery of Service Level Agreements
- Experience with finance and budget management
- Experience developing tender documents
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships across multiple business functions
- Experience of working with, managing, and influencing, management and stakeholders in large, complex organisations
- Experience in process improvement and optimisation
- Experienced negotiation and influencing skills
- Experienced analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills
- Experienced leadership and people management skills
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.