Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 37
8 months ago
Are you a Health & Safety professional with warehouse and facilities management experience ready to take the next big step in your career? Look no further, this is the job for you!
I am currently working with a constantly expanding logistics company and their Health and Safety team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and promote good health, safety and environmental practices throughout the site.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN.
What will you do in this job?
- You will develop and monitor Risk Assessment and make recommendations to ensure a safe effective work place.
- You will maintain a record of accident, analyse trends and take remedial action where necessary to improve or reduce accidents/injuries.
- You will investigate accidents or near-misses. Prepare accident reports including recommendations to prevent recurrence.
- You will review and develop local health and safety procedures in keeping with best practice and Group Policy.
- You will be the site contact for environmental management.
- You will identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in H&S in a warehouse environment.
- You have Facilities management experience
- You are experienced in creating Monthly KPI reports, the ability to create a positive and safe environment and you have sound knowledge of H&S legislation, policies and procedures.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.