0196 099 97
8 days ago
Ready to begin your career as a Technical Support Specialist? Look no further, this is the job for you! My client, a laboratory supply company, are growing their field service team and need someone like you to help further support their growing customer base.
This is a permanent (full time) position based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Calibrating, maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment
- Answering technical queries from customers
- Organising test equipment for routine preventative maintenance
- Preparing quotes for repairs and service proposals
- Documenting results and preparing reports and certificates for clients
- This role has the potential to lead to a field-based position where you would visit customer sites to carry out installations, repair, preventative maintenance and validation work.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a lab-based position
- You have previous experience in a client facing/customer service based role
- You have a degree in a scientific related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.