353 (0)1 960 9773
7 days ago
Could this HR Business Partner role be your next dream job? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job within the HR department of a well-established Dublin based company.
Their team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and develop with them.
This is a permanent full-time job.
What will you do in this job?
- Reporting to the Head of HR, this works directly with and supports all staff members in the development and delivery of the company's people agenda and HR strategic programmes.
- The role supports the development of a high-performance culture, working with teams and managers to build organisational and people capability, talent development and succession planning.
- Act as a technical expert to the wider team in the area of Reward, Recruitment, HR Policy, HR Systems and provide technical advice on employee relations, governance, legal and best practice HR and people practices.
- Hold a reputation for being a trusted advisor and support resource across the company for leaders and colleagues.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in HR or a related discipline.
- Experienced HR professional with a broad range of associated skills.
- Strong customer service ethos and a proven ability to develop positive relationships across all levels of the organisation – approachable and affable.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated project management and change management skills and experience.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.