Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 39
about 2 months ago
24 months 5 days
Database Project Administrator
Are you the Database Project Administrator we are searching for?
You will have an opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with a great work culture.
This is a 2 year fixed-term contract (with a view to extension) based in Dublin.
Ideal start date for this role is ASAP
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of the organisations databases
- You will locate any potential issues with the database and have IT amend them accordingly
- You will be the link between Database users and IT
- You will coordinate the upgrade of the databases, improve effectiveness, train and coach users
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3+ years in database management or dataset analysis
- You have excellent experience with Microsoft Access
- You have a level 6 or 7 qualification in a relevant field or an appropriate business qualification at the same level.
- You have mastered Microsoft office suite
- If you happen to have experience database implementation or as a data analyst, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.