Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 1 month ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Service Supervisor for one of the worlds leading logistics companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for team supervision and ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to meet business demands and volume trends.
This is a permanent job-based in County Limerick
- Lead the customer services team, which handle customer queries, escalations & a large volume of day to day reports through the life cycle of customer order.
- Liaise with internal management, operatives and 3rd party carriers in managing day to day business activities.
- Accurately and continuously achieve the Key Account KPI's and stated SLA's.
- Ensure that internal and external stakeholder KPI reports are completed weekly/monthly and submitted on time and with accurate content.
- 3+ years experience in a similar logistics role within an organisation, preferably in a supervisor/team lead/manager capacity.
- You have advanced expertise using IT reporting systems such as Microsoft Excel.
- You are passionate about customer service while having excellent leadership skills.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- If you happen to have financial reporting experience, that would be a distinct advantage, but that's not a dealbreaker.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with 20 holidays a year plus public holidays.
- A robust pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.