0164 985 39
4 months ago
I am looking for a Senior KAM for a leading Global Logistics company based out of Dublin that are looking to expand their existing account management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of account, ensuring retention and identify opportunities to grow business. Our client are going through a rapid phase of growth and are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded account manager to help them achieve their goals.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts on behalf of the business
- Work with internal teams to create an account management stategy and seek ways to continuously improve customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities through leads and business relationships, actively seek to win new business and grow existing accounts in line with personal sales targets
- Responsible for regulary business reviews with key accounts, working to continuously improve KPI's and strengthen relationships
- Work cross functionally across multiple departments to include Operations and Warehousing to ensure any issues associated with accounts are resolved in a timely manner
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar Commercial role within the logistics industry
- Working with large multi-national customer accounts in ideally one or more of the following industries; Tech, Life Science, Healthcare, FMCG
- Multi-modal freight forwarding exposure is a neccessity
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious sales targets
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant industry
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally when required (15-20% travel)
Generous Bonus Scheme
25 Days annual leave
Company Car/Car Allowance
Flexible working options
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.