Wexford, WX, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 1 month ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Materials & Production Planner for one of the world's most iconic food production companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, and ultimately coordinating the flow of products and materials through the sites production process.
This is an 18-month contract job based in County Wexford.
- Accurately and continuously ensure the availability of raw materials to meet production demand while monitoring and maintaining inventory levels
- Creating and delivering a co-product forecast for the production site which will be used to ensure there is a constant demand for these products.
- Coordinate delivery of materials to meet the production schedule.
- Plan complex manufacture as an initial step for further processing to create finished products.
- Report both the daily and weekly production schedule to ensure that sufficient ingredients are transferred to meet processing and batching requirements.
- 5+ years experience in a similar Production/Materials Planner role within an organisation, preferably in a high volume manufacturing/production facility.
- You have advanced expertise using industry tools, applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft Excel or similar systems.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- A very competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus.
- VHI healthcare plan
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
- An optional pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- FlexiTime Working Hours
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to YOUR NAME at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.