Swords Rd, DL, Ireland
0164 985 39
about 1 month ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Senior Key Account Manager for a Global Logistics company?..... then look no further.
I am looking for a Senior KAM for a leading Global Logistics company based out of Dublin that are looking to expand their existing account management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of account, ensuring retention and identify opportunities to grow business. Our client are going through a rapid phase of growth and are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded account manager to help them achieve their goals.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts on behalf of the business
- Work with internal teams to create an account management stategy and seek ways to continuously improve customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities through leads and business relationships, actively seek to win new business and grow existing accounts in line with personal sales targets
- Responsible for regulary business reviews with key accounts, working to continuously improve KPI's and strengthen relationships
- Work cross functionally across multiple departments to include Operations and Warehousing to ensure any issues associated with accounts are resolved in a timely manner
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar Commercial role within the logistics industry
- Working with large multi-national customer accounts in ideally one or more of the following industries; Tech, Life Science, Healthcare, FMCG
- Multi-modal freight forwarding exposure is a neccessity
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious sales targets
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant industry
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally when required (15-20% travel)
Whats in it for you?
Generous Bonus Scheme
25 Days annual leave
Company Car/Car Allowance
Flexible working options
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.