Dublin 17, DL, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
28 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting an IT Systems Analyst for a high-volume FMCG logistics organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a point of interface for all aspects of IT Service Management on site.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Dublin.
- Lead a team of site IT engineers to ensure the successful delivery of day to day operations of on-site IT technologies, liaising with internal and external support teams as necessary
- Accurately provide first-line IT technical support to all users on site for PCs, laptops, printers, HHTs and telephones.
- Creating and delivering MIS/Management reports and information for the General Manager and operational management team..
- Monitor and improve the provision of management reports by means of bespoke and generic MIS through ongoing development and understanding of Microsoft Office and WMS applications.
- 3+ years experience in a similar IT Technician/Support/Analyst role within an organisation, preferably in a high volume manufacturing/production facility.
- You have advanced expertise using industry tools, applications and systems such as Microsoft Office and any WMS/Warehouse Management System.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- You have previously lead a large scale IT project rollout of new applications and systems.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.