Dublin, DL, Ireland
0196 099 97
28 days ago
Are you the Manufacturing/Process Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Manufacturing/Process Professional who wants to take the next step working at an biologics manufacturing amazing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will contribute to the cross functional team for process improvement implementations, new product start-ups or other process changes
- You will support new product introduction risk assessments to ensure the appropriate controls are in place to enable manufacturing
- You will support process technology transfer, and the preparation of manufacturing documentation for development, engineering and PPQ batches
- You will identify process improvement projects for New Product Introduction and support projects to completion
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role supporting manufacturing and implementing process improvements
- You have in depth knowledge in GMP biologics manufacturing equipment and process automation
- You ideally have experience in New Product Introduction
- You have a degree in a science/engineering related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.