Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
4 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting an Operations Process Lead for one of Europe's leading food production companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the DMS (Daily Management System) processes, structured problem solving and supports and helps build employee capability while recommending future actions to prevent and reduce losses.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Meath.
- Creating and delivering analysis of production and operation activities such as machine data to identify and eliminate any losses.
- Reporting on the CL, CO, DMS, Top 3 stops/Losses and initial findings on the root causes and process failures.
- Prioritise losses using tools such as "Loss Tree's" to understand the current and future options and decide on actions with the Line Lead and Maintenance Lead
- Participate in the planning, organisation, execution, and control of actions to improve work safety and hygiene with the plant's occupational health, safety, and hygiene specialist.
- Accurately and continuously manage the equipment Centrelines, creating new ones when needed.
- 3+ years experience in a similar Production/Operations Process Lead role within an organisation, preferably in a high volume food manufacturing/production facility.
- You have a strong engineering background, an engineering degree or apprentice degree is preferred.
- You have advanced expertise using industry problem-solving techniques and methods such as s IPS (Initial Problem Solving), UPS (Unified Problem Solving, 6W2H, 5Ws)
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- You are a born leader who possesses extensive experience in a training or coaching role.
- If you happen to have experience as an equipment owner, that would be beneficial, but that's not a deal-breaker.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
- Discount on company products.
- Free onsite parking.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.