0164 985 37
4 months ago
You have previous working experience in a commercial support role (sales or trading) and you are looking to take the next step in your career and join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Kildare? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
Their Sales team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and work along the Sales Manager in supporting the Sales Department and liaising directly with logistics and shipping.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide the Sales Team with administrative support.
- You will input and manage trading documentation for the trading desk.
- You will co-ordinate the movement of sales with the support of logistics and shipping.
- You will support with the management and sourcing of supplier specifications.
- You will manage and approve labels and other shipment criteria.
- You will maintain and co-ordinate stocking agreements with various locations.
- You will input, monitor and report on forward positions and trades.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience of working in commercial support role (preferably in a sales or trading environment) in the FMCG industry in Ireland.
- You are proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- You have a European citizenship or stamp 4.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.