0164 985 37
4 months ago
Are you a recent graduate in H&S or related discipline with a work placement experience ready to kickstart your career and join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Kildare? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
Their EHS team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and work along the EHS Manager and EHS Coordinator performing tasks and understanding the processes in all aspects of Environment, Health and Safety across the site.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist in the promotion of a strong health and safety culture within the workplace through a robust near miss and hazard reporting system,
- You will support safety inspections, prepare reports, assist in the implementation of corrective and preventive measures and liaise with key department representatives to facilitate close out on items highlighted.
- You will support the scheduling of new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- You will support the engineering department in overseeing the Contractor Management Programme for the site. Assist in delivering training on contractor requirements to all contractor managers, update contractor information and audit approved contractors and their activities.
- You will assist in the creation of daily safety management statistics for the senior management team to highlight opportunities for improvement and current trends.
- You will support the co-ordination of the environmental safety and sustainability procedures on site to ensure compliance with legal and best practice requirements. Update environmental metrics and liaise with EHS Manager on a weekly basis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and development.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Health & Safety or related discipline.
- You have a work placement experience in the area of health & safety.
- You are proficient in computer applications and MS Office.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.