Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
4 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative for one of the world's leading logistics companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning, logging & ensuring all daily customer services contacts & queries received via telephone & email are worked through to resolution per strict SLA's.
This is a Contract job-based in County Limerick.
- Conisistanley resolve any customer queries, escalations & a large volume of day to day reports through the life cycle of customer orders.
- Liaise with internal management, operatives and 3rd party carriers in managing day to day business activities.
- Compiling, reviewing and actioning reporting suites for all crucial account customers and businesses per KPI requirements.
- Actioning customer complaints received ensuring that detailed and accurate root cause/corrective actions are implemented, formally documented, and submitted to the customer.
- 2+ years experience in a similar Customer Service Representative/Agent role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced logistics company.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
- Free onsite parking.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.