0164 985 37
18 days ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 1-2 years of experience in specification generation in the food manufacturing industry ready to join a leading company based in Dublin? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
My client is rapidly expanding and they need someone like you to join them and work along the Quality and NPD teams and be responsible for specification generation, reviewing of artwork/labels against specification detail and helping to ensure that compliance is maintained
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be completing and maintaining Retailer specifications, internal factory specifications and raw material specifications from suppliers.
- You will request and check raw material specs and associated documents and maintenance of the Supplier Approved list.
- You will generate, update and check Retailer legal specifications on systems and internal specifications for use within the factory.
- You will review artwork and finished printed packaging and labels to ensure compliance with retailer and legal requirements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in the food manufacturing industry
- You hold a stamp 4 or European citizenship.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.