Naas, KD, Ireland
0164 985 39
3 months ago
Are you a Sustainability Coordinator looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Sustainability Coordinator for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility based in the Kildare. We are seeking someone who will be responsible the company's sustainability strategy and goals. The successful candidate will be required to work with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure their sustainability goals are achieved. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the company's sustainability programme
- Work cross functionally amongst the senior management team to ensure sustainability programme is aligned with other functions within the business
- Work with external customers and advisor to ensure the business is aligned with external sustainability agenda
- Liaise with external bodies such as Bord Bia, SEAI, Enterprise Ireland to ensure all neccessary reports
- Manage Origin Green and CSR reports on behalf of the business
- Remain up to speed on Global sustainability trends and legislation
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar sustainability role
- Degree qualified in an Environmental or Sustainability discipline
- Experience within the Food industry is highly desireable
- In depth knowledge of Global sustainability trends
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team dealing with senior business stakeholders
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.