dublin, DL, Ireland
353 (0)1 960 9773
8 days ago
Could this Key Account Manager role be your dream job? Are you experienced in this line of work? Do you want to develop your career in a fantastic company with lots of opportunities? Then keep reading!
This is a permanent full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
• Accountable for the delivery of business metrics within key accounts
• Responsible for the negotiation and execution of customer account plans
• Responsible for ensuring all price and commercial agreements are agreed with customers and fully implemented.
• Manage commercial margin in line with business metrics.
• Use initiative in developing, planning & executing promotional activity to drive sales.
• Establish, develop and maintain excellent customer relationships to gain competitive advantage.
• Manage stakeholder groups within one or more customers.
• Take charge of tender opportunities, co-ordinate and present commercial bids for new & existing business.
• Liaise with the Sales & Operations team to ensure customers are receiving the best possible service available to realise sales strategies.
• Market feedback on competitor activity, market changes and performance in the marketplace.
• Participate in the internal new product development programme.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
• Account Management in the food / FMCG sector
• A high level of customer focus and exceptional relationship building skills
• Strong commercial awareness and market knowledge
• Strong analytical and numerical skills, with demonstrated ability to make commercial recommendations from data
• Knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene standards
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.