75000-95000 per year
0164 985 46
6 months ago
An established FMCG organisation who distributes an impressive portfolio of leading household brands has consistently grown over the last ten years through acquisition both locally and within Europe. As a result of this growth it now has a significant number of European suppliers that need to be managed effectively. They are looking to hire a senior procurement professional to join the organisation to assist with this growth.
- This role will report into a group head of procurement and will be focused on managing an existing and growing European supply base.
- This position will be responsible for negotiating contracts with all suppliers within this European supply base and sourcing alternate vendors where necessary across specific food products.
- Another focus of this role will be to manage all food commodities within this European supply base to ensure cost is managed effectively and savings targets are met.
- This role will also require the individual to manage the delivery of all contract manufacturers within the outsourced supply base to ensure that there is no disruption to market supply of any existing or new products.
- Degree qualified with 7-10 years strategic procurement experience within the FMCG sector.
- A proven track record of cost savings and supplier management is essential.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations