353 (0)1 960 9773
6 months ago
Could this Business Developer role be your next dream job? Do you have experience growing sales within the food sector? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent full-time job based in Belfast.
What will you do in this job?
- Canvass new customers to grow sales in line with the company growth strategy along with developing new sectors to realise new business opportunities.
- Develop sales of the company's products within the retail and foodservice sector in the region.
- Take charge of tender opportunities, co-ordinate and present commercial bids for new & existing business.
- Responsible for ensuring all price & commercial agreements are agreed with key customers in the region and fully implemented with the customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the region with the aim of achieving key customer sale targets and minimising the threat of competitors.
- Manage commercial margin in line with business targets.
- Use initiative in developing, planning & executing promotional activity to drive sales.
- Liaise with the Sales & Operations team to ensure customers are receiving the best possible service available to realise sales strategies
- Market feedback on competitor activity, market changes and performance in the marketplace.
- Participate in the internal new product development programme
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- Field Sales Experience
- Experience in the Food Industry
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene standards
- Account Management experience
- Full clean driver's license
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Car Allowance
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!