.Dublin, DL, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 2 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Business Analyst for one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will lead the SAP Material Master Data Governance and management program, ensure alignment with company policy, maintain business-critical master data, and manage changes to business rules and master data.
This is a Contract job-based in County Dublin with working from home options.
- Developing IT use case for data extraction from SAP to support metric and report development
- Visualising key metrics and reports as per business requirements utilising Tableau and Microsoft Excel.
- Deploying problem-solving methodologies on complex business process and SAP issues, resulting in transparent business process, and SAP functionality requirements for supply chain operations
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships between key departments supporting external operations: supply chain, IT, quality and manufacturing
- 4+ years experience in a similar supply chain or operations analyst roles, levering master data governance, data analysis and metrics reporting.
- You have strong experience supporting successful cross-functional supply chain/operations projects and initiatives.
- You have advanced expertise using industry problem-solving tools and applications such as Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, SQL
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- You possess a working knowledge of SAP for supply chain operations (SAP ECC, SAP MDM, SAP MM).
- If you happen to have SAP certifications, superuser or trainer experience, that would be beneficial, but that's not a deal-breaker.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.