120-130 per year
0164 985 46
about 1 month ago
An established global healthcare manufacturer has recently gone through expansion within their site based in Dublin . This expansion has been a result of new products being introduced to medical equipment manufacturing facility and as a result they are looking to hire a new Manufacturing Director to run the site’s highly complex manufacturing function as the organization continues to expand their Irish site.
- This role reports into the COO and is primarily responsible for effectively leading the manufacturing function across all new and existing products.
- This position also takes full ownership of the lean manufacturing program on site and leads or oversees all continuous improvement projects across the manufacturing site to ensure best in class standards are maintained and improved across all areas of manufacturing.
- This role will focus on strategically managing the manufacturing capacity of the site to ensure all customer demand is met and to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders within supply chain that material flow through the site is managed at an optimum level.
- Another focus of the role is the full ownership of the costs of manufacturing and ensure they are managed effectively as the organization ramps up manufacturing on site.
- This role will require the individual to manage in excess of 200 headcount within the manufacturing operation.
- 10-15 years manufacturing experience ideally within a highly complex and regulated manufacturing environment such as automotive or medical equipment.
- Extensive leadership and people management is required.
- Lean manufacturing or six sigma qualification is highly desirable.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations