Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
5 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative for one of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after customers exceptionally well, building relationships both inside and outside of the organisation, being engaged and motivated to do the very best job that you can and contributing every day to the high performance of the Customer Care team.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Dublin.
- Conisistanley resolve any customer queries, escalations & a large volume of day to day reports through the life cycle of customer orders.
- Liaise with internal and external customers by phone, teams and email while managing day to day business activities.
- Building relationships cross-functionally and directly with customers to ensure customers receive their order on time, in full and as requested..
- Actioning customer complaints received ensuring that detailed and accurate root cause/corrective actions are implemented, formally documented, and submitted to the customer.
- 3+ years experience in a similar Customer Service Representative/Agent role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- You are fluent in English, and a bonus if you also can speak any of the following languages - German, Italian, Spanish
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.