0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
If you are a Food Scientist with 3+ years of experience in a wide range of packaging formats in the FMCG industry looking to take the next big step in your career, today is your lucky day!
My client, a leading food manufacturing company in the food manufacturing industry is expanding their NPD team and they need someone like you to join them and work along the NPD Manager in delivering packaging innovation and renovation projects.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN.
What will you do in this job?
- You will lead packaging projects from concept/brief to launch - ensuring the implementation and execution of all packaging developments are aligned to process capabilities, commercially acceptable, meeting legislation, consumer, customer, supply chain and environmental needs within agreed timescales.
- You will work within new launch team and be fully responsible for packaging design, sourcing and developing new packaging formats, materials and technologies to ensure competitive advantage.
- You will acknowledge and manage all reported packaging concerns and issues and deliver solutions in response to continuity of supply chain, quality and legislative issues associated with existing and new product ranges.
- You will work closely with current and new packaging suppliers to maintain and drive quality standards, attend initial print runs to approve and agree ongoing standards.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 3+ years of experience with a wide range of packaging formats applicable to FMCG.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You have great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to reach to issues and have a problem-solving attitude.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.