0196 099 97
about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as an Automation Engineer? If you are a spectacular Automation Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing sensory based technology company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- As part of this team, you will be involved in machine design, from concept right through to commissioning, factory design integration projects and process testing at customer sites
- You will be responsible for the design, development, modification, specification, and evaluation of electrical and automation equipment for new/existing products
- You will be responsible for the development of project specifc PLC, HMI and SCADA controls, and electrical schematics
- You will be involved in building of prototype units, prepare proof-of-concept rigs and engage in other hands-on activities
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a proven track record in PLC programming (Rockwells, Siemens, Mitsubishi)
- You have excellent knowledge and understanding of motor controls using variable speed drives (VSDs)
- You have 3+ years of industry experience, ideally FMCG
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 21 days of paid annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.