0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
Are you a foodie with a qualification in Culinary Arts or equivalent and 2+ years of experience in a Development Chef/NPD role in the food manufacturing industry looking to take the next big step in your career? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Co. Kildare is looking for a Culinary & Innovation Chef who would be responsible for the development of new concepts for multiple products categories. The role will be customer facing and will be responsible internally for business decisions, resource allocation and communication with all stakeholders.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be involved in the development of new products working from customer briefs to blue skies concepts & also the improvement of existing product recipes.
- You will support the C&I Manager with resource allocation against project deadlines.
- You will be mentoring of Junior Team members by increasing their knowledge and increasing the expertise within the Culinary Team.
- You will be responsible for repeat customer sample requests ensuring consistency & timely sample submissions and training of all team members on the same.
- You will deliver product presentations, samples & new product concepts to the business, B2B / Foodservice customers & proactive innovation presentations to the retailers.
- You will monitor product launches in conjunction with the C&I Technologist to ensure delivery of the approved new product.
- You will maintain awareness of market, market insights, consumer, restaurant trends and competitor activity.
- You will assist in managing the Culinary Kitchen to a safe working environment meeting GMP standard.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Culinary Arts or related discipline.
- You have 2+ years of experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have a really strong passion for food.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.