Dublin, DN, Ireland
0164 985 39
26 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Buyer/Planner?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Buyer/Planner. Our client are a global food manufacturing organisation that are currently going through a rapid phase of change and are looking for a Buyer/Planner to spearhead a new long term project. This is a really exciting opportunity to drive change and have significant impact on the success of this new project.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well with data and numbers and must also possess the ability to solve complex problems. The opportunity offers excellent career progression opportunities.
This is a permanent role based out of North Dublin. The candidate will need to work 5 days a week on site initially with some potential for a flexible working arrangement in future.
- Responsible for the purchasing and planning of production within a newly established area of the business.
- Ensuring the development of an achievable daily/ weekly production plan for the department
- Ensuring the availability of raw materials for production
- Develop & maintain accurate BOM
- Development of daily production plan to optimise efficiency
- Liaise internally across Production, Group Supply Chain and Business Unit Manager
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2+ Years experience in a Buyer/Production Planner role ideally within the Food Industry
- Ability to interpret and work well with data driven information
- Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with other depts
- Strong commercial awareness
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.