0164 985 39
21 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Supply Chain Analyst?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Supply Chain Analyst. Our client are a global food manufacturing organisation that are currently going through a rapid phase of change and are looking for an additional person to their well established Supply Chain function. This is a really exciting opportunity to build their Supply Chain career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well with data and numbers and must also possess the ability to solve complex problems. The opportunity offers excellent career progression opportunities.
This is a permanent role based out of Kildare. The candidate will need to work 5 days a week on site.
- Responsible for the monitoring and reviewing of all Finished goods, ensuring accurate stock takes and compiling weekly reports
- Liaising with all relevant departments in ensuring that uncommitted and on hold finished goods are managed to a minimum
- Ensure KPIs are met to support in the improvement of OTIF levels
- Active involvement in weekly inventory control meetings reporting
- Work with NPD on new product/customer introductions to ensure that finished goods are in place to manage order requirements
- Responsible for the delisting of redundant products, shelf life management, stock rotation, monitoring of stock levels
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in a Supply Chain role ideally within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Ability to interpret and work well with data driven information
- Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with other depts
- Strong commercial awareness
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.