0164 985 39
21 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Supply Planner?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Supply Planner. Our client are a global food manufacturing organisation that are currently going through a rapid phase of expansion and are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team to manage the supply of Raw Materials and Packaging for the site. This is a really exciting opportunity to drive change and have significant impact on the success of the Supply Planning function.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well with data and numbers and must also possess the ability to solve complex problems. The opportunity offers excellent career progression opportunities.
This is a permanent role based out of Kildare. The candidate will need to work 5 days a week on site initially with some potential for a flexible working arrangement in future.
- Responsible for the Supply Planning function ensuring that all materials required for production output are available and managed.
- Participate and Lead all projects related to supply of raw and packaging materials
- Ensure all Supply KPI’s are met and are accurate
- Manage & maintain the supply chain relationship with key suppliers
- Monitoring of Raw and Packaging Materials inventory levels to ensure they meet requirements for production in line with guidance & orders
- Work with the NPD team on new product/customer introduction
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2-3 Years experience in a Planning focused role ideally within the Food Industry
- Ability to interpret and work well with data driven information
- Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with other depts
- Strong commercial awareness
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.