0164 985 37
20 days ago
If you have experience with designing and implementing training systems within a manufacturing environment and looking to take the next big step in your career, then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job in a Food Manufacturing company.
Their Technical team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help providing a robust training system to deliver 100% compliance on site at all times, forecasting future requirements and meeting audit requirements.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kilkenny/Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be accountable for induction training and act as lead on the training system for the site. To include training matrix, skill needs analysis and comprehensive training evaluation.
- You will be implementing robust training evaluation process to ensure that all training delivered is reviewed for effectiveness.
- You will be accountable for supporting the continuous improvement behaviours and to demonstrate responsiveness of training provision in relation to evolving requirements, quality and cost of training.
- You will be working with the technical manager to contribute to procedure improvement to achieve ease of use for operatives and correct training methodologies.
- You will maintain the continuous improvement project list and report into the head of finance.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2-3 years of experience designing and implementing training systems.
- You have experience within a manufacturing environment.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.