0164 985 37
17 days ago
Are you a EHS professional with 3 to 5 years of experience in the pharma or biopharma (GMP) industries looking for a new challenge? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
My client, an Irish owned biologics start up is looking for a EHS Specialist who will be responsible for monitoring and assessment of hazardous and unsafe situations, managing the waste regulatory aspects of production and the development of measures to ensure company's focus is on accident prevention.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. DUBLIN.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the development, implementation and adherence to EHS policies, procedures and programmes across the organisation.
- You will be responsible for the completion and regular review of risk assessments and implementation of findings where appropriate.
- You will ensure that all incidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented. Responsible for the EHS logs and CAPA tracking. Support and co-ordinate adverse event reporting.
- You will be responsible for waste management planning - liquid/solid & safety requirements/compliance
- You will co-ordinate and support internal and external EHS audits as appropriate.
- You will use metrics to measure compliance and assess EHS data across the organisation.
- You will prepare and deliver training materials to colleagues.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Occupation Safety & Health or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a EHS role in the pharma or biopharma (GMP) industry.
- Experience in a R&D and/or a laboratory environment would be a distinct advantage.
- You have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a diverse team.
- You have the ability to work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.