Marshall Islands, Ireland
0164 985 37
5 months ago
Are you a Technical Assistant/Quality Supervisor looking to take the next big step in your career and join a leading Irish owned food processing company based in Co. Meath? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
You will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards are adhered to across the site. This is a senior level role within the operation and you would have responsibility for a team of 3 within the Technical/ Quality function.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in CO. MEATH
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the site Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- You will maintain HACCP for the site and lead the HACCP team in collaboration with all team members.
- You will be delivering and managing the quality metrics at senior management meetings and annual management meetings.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the quality requirements in adherence to the following standards: BRC, Bord Bia and DAFM requirements and lead the site during the relevant audits.
- You will manage the site Internal audit program.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of training to employees relating to food safety and quality standards – e.g., induction, HACCP and hygiene requirements.
- You will ensure the site supplier approval system is maintained and up to date with respect to supplier, product specifications and packaging.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have experience in Quality in the food manufacturing industry at supervisory level.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems, procedures, and policies.
- You have a strong knowledge of HACCP principles and relevant food legislation.
- You have previous experience in a BRC and Bord Bia accredited facility.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.