Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
5 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Customer Service Specialist for one of Ireland's leading FMCG companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end to end support in various tasks in order for the operation to run at an optimal level. On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will manage and be accountable for the relationship with key customers ensuring all orders and enquiries are managed efficiently.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Dublin.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure assigned customer accounts are managed efficiently
- Ensure all sales transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly business reviews and reporting on all KPIs
- Support project management of new products into the company
- 1+ years experience in a similar Logistics/Customer Service role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced pharmaceutical/FMCG environment.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; attention to detail, computer literacy is essential for this role.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- Project management experience of new product introductions, ideally using MS Project would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.