Dublin, DN, Ireland
0164 985 37
13 days ago
Are you a Packaging Engineer with 4+ years of experience in the pharma or biopharma industries looking to take that next move into a more senior position? Today is your lucky day!
My client, a leading Dublin-based biopharma company is looking for a Senior Packaging Engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, qualification and implementation of packaging components and packaging configurations.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. DUBLIN
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials for multiple products.
- You will be assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions.
- You will write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- You will prioritize to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates.
- You will lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas to the Product Development team;
- You will participate in Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and interact with regulatory bodies (e.g., FDA, EMEA, etc.) as needed.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Research, QA/QC, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.).
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Engineering, Material Science or Industrial Design.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a similar position in the pharma or biopharma industries.
- You have a strong knowledge of common materials used in pharmaceutical packaging.
- You have the ambition to lead teams and develop team members.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression.
- The opportunity to lead a team further down the line.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.