Dublin, DN, Ireland
0164 985 39
11 days ago
Are you a Senior Procurement professional within the Life Science sector ready for your next move?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Associate Director of Procurement for one of Ireland's leading Life Science organisations. Our client are a cutting edge, award winning organisation that are looking to hire an Associate Director of Procurement to lead all direct and indirect procurement acitivities for their state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust procurement strategy for the site. You will also be responsible for a team of five buyers, tasked with sourcing both direct and indirect materials for the production facility.
This is a permanent role based out of Dublin. The company also offer excellent working from home options. This role offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the global organisation.
- Responsible for a team of five buyers within the Procurement function. Tasked with managing a budget in excess of $500 Million across both direct and indirect categories.
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy for the site ensuring alliance with the overall group procurement strategy for the business
- Maintain a supply risk profile by supplier to include a continuous improvement program to mitigate the identified risks
- Responsible for developing a robust SRM programme by which supplier relationships can be developed and improved upon
- Work closely with site leadership team to ensure procurement's alignment with overall site strategy and performance
- 8-10 Years experience in a similar senior site based Procurement role within the Life Science industry
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific/business related discipline
- Prior people management experience is a neccessity
- Experience with Pharma/Biopharma contract/supply agreement negotiations
- Excellent knowledge of SAP or other similar ERP systems
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
- Strong commercial awareness
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.