Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
11 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist for one of Ireland's leading healthcare companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and executing the business best practice procurement by ensuring compliance with the organisation's policy and procedures.
This is a Permanent job-based in the Dublin area.
- Lead procurements by managing the tendering and finalise costings whilst also delivering the best value for the organisation.
- Manage the business relationships while working with key stakeholders in order to negotiate contracts or develop contractual terms.
- Develop, track, monitor, and report the performance of the critical KPI's for the procurement function.
- Help aid development of the overall procurement strategy of the business by promoting & developing a culture of best practice procurement strategy
- 3+ years in a similar Procurement/Buyer role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and negotiation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
- If you happen to have experience with financial operational systems, that would be amazing, but that's not a dealbreaker.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.