Dundalk, LH, Ireland
0164 985 37
10 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is looking for a Validation Officer with 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position on behalf of a leading FMCG company based in Dundalk.
Their Validation team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and work along another Validation Officer on all validation activities across the group. You will be reporting into the Group Validation Director.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the generation, issuing and control of Validation Documentation (URS, FAT/SAT, FDS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ and Validation Reports).
- You will be responsible for site validation status, ensuring all facilities, systems, processes and equipment is maintained in a validated state.
- You will be carrying out Validation and Qualification activities on facilities, systems, processes and equipment in conjunction with the Production and Engineering Departments.
- You will be providing guidance and training to Production and Engineering personnel during validation execution.
- You will be responsible for generation of Change Controls for the introduction of new equipment and changes in equipment/facilities/processes or systems.
- You will liaise with the customers for new product introductions and routine product re-validations.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline.
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a Validation role in a fast-paced pharmaceutical/FMCG environment.
- Have experience and knowledge of cGMP.
- You have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You have the ability to work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.