0196 099 97
8 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Bioprocess Operator and take next step working at an amazing Irish owned one of a kind biologics start up? Then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be a key member in supporting the execution of cGMP operational activities in the manufacturing facility
- You will be part of a team of operations professionals across a number of unit operations throughout the process and responsible for executing batch operations as per standard operating procedures in line with designated production schedules under limited supervision
- You will execute operational activities for GMP production such as equipment preparation, component cleaning, USP operations and DSP operations, Filter Integrity testing and aseptic operations
- You will be capable of understanding and responding appropriately to adverse events, have the ability to react appropriately to non-standard events, and troubleshoot equipment issues, when necessary
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and/or drug substance biologics manufacturing
- You have Leaving Certificate or equivalent education at a minimum. Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience preferred
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.