0164 985 37
7 days ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 2+ years of experience in NPD in the FMCG industry ready to join a leading company in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Kildare? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
You will report into the Culinary Innovation Manager and you will be responsible for launching approved products through the factories and to be an active member of the development team.
This is a 9-month fixed term contract (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will complete pilot trials on approved product concepts.
- You will arrange trials / pre-productions on new products.
- You will complete mini-specifications Nutritional analysis & finished product specifications for new products as required.
- You will launch products through the approved Stage Gate Process ensuring each stage is documented & signed off according to procedure.
- You will organise product and sample submissions to customers and participation in presentation externally & internally to stakeholders & customers.
- You will sign off finished product specifications in conjunction with QA for all new lines.
- You will complete 1st production/launch sign off with the relevant teams and with the customer.
- You will sign off artwork for packaging of new lines ensuring adherence to all relevant labelling legislation.
- You will manage customer expectation and customer relationships to develop the business.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 2+ years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.