0196 099 97
23 days ago
Are you the Instrumentation/Calibration Technician we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Calibration Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months, with a view to extension, (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will execute planned calibration activities in a regulated GMP environment
- You will ensure equipment failures or issues are responded to promptly and appropriately in a cross functional environment
- You will ensure all work orders are completed on time, in a safe and compliant manner, and asset management data is captured accurately
- You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives; identifying improvements in job plan information and spare parts for planned activities
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in maintenance and completing process equipment calibrations in a regulated environment
- You are a self starter with the ability to work independently & plan/schedule own work
- You have minimum a Level 6 Instrumentation or related qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.