0196 099 97
4 months ago
Are you the Maintenance Technician we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals ? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin. This is a Monday - Friday day shift position.
What will you do in this job?
- You will execute planned maintenance routines including predictive, preventative and calibration activities
- You will ensure that equipment failures or issues are responded to promptly and appropriately in a cross functional environment
- You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives, identifying improvements in job plan information and spare parts for planned activities
- You will support major equipment overhauls and Soft Parts Change Out
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in a maintenance role in a regulated manufacturing or industrial environment
- You prioritise safety, quality and reliability in every task
- You have minimum a Level 6 Mechanical, or Electrical (with mechanical aptitude), or Instrumentation (with mechanical aptitude) related qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.