95000-110 per year
0164 985 46
2 months ago
An established global pharmaceutical manufacturing are undergoing considerable expansion in their local and global manufacturing operations through increased product development and expansion in their contract manufacturing operations both locally and globally . Within the locally based manufacturing in Ireland , out has grown by 200% due increased customer demand . Due to this expansion and as a result of internal restructuring they are looking to hire an experienced manufacturing professional into an Associate Director Manufacturing Operations:
- This role will report into a Director of Manufacturing and will be responsible for leading a cross functional team within the site manufacturing operations.
- This role will require the individual to work cross functionally within the manufacturing site across all areas of product development and manufacturing to ensure manufacturing targets are met as the organisation expands.
- This role will require the individual to manage all continuous improvement programs within manufacturing of all new and existing pharmaceutical products , so a strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and processes is required for this role.
- Another focus of this position is to manage all key performance indicators within manufacturing operations to ensure manufacturing targets are met in the most timely and cost efficient manner.
- This role will require the individual to have strong product knowledge and experience of drug product manufacturing and new product introduction as the organization continues to expand manufacturing driven by significant increase in customer demand
- Degree qualified ideally within a science or engineering discipline with 10-15 years manufacturing experience within the life science sector.
- Strong knowledge of drug product manufacturing is required.
- Strong people management is essential.
- A lean manufacturing qualification would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.