0164 985 37
11 days ago
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) looking to take the next step working at an amazing food manufacturing company based in Co. Tipperary then keep reading!
They are now seeking an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their team and help them maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the sites financial accounting, ensuring timely and accurate accounts information. You will also be responsible for monitoring, measuring and reporting through strategic KPI information on organizational development within agreed formats and timescales.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Tipperary.
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist in the preparation of the annual budget, contributing to budget setting and budget delivery.
- You will assist in the preparation of the year end reporting pack and submission to parent company.
- You will assist in the analysis of monthly P&L activity, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- You will be managing the preparation of weekly accounts and analysis thereof.
- You will investigate variances in the gross margin including detailed product margin and manufacturing line profitability analysis.
- You will analyse actual manufacturing costs and prepare weekly reports comparing standard costs to actual.
- You will support production managers in understanding product costs and driving improvement in product margins.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- You have previous experience in an accounting role, ideally in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, you have experience in leading and developing a small team, but if you don't, that's not a deal breaker!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.