0196 099 97
11 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Manager? If you are a spectacular quality operations professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide quality and compliance oversight support to the Quality Operations management team within External Manufacturing
- You will support the coordination of quality events, change control and market complaints programs in respect of Third Party Manufacturer and Alliance Partnership relationships
- You will provide quality/compliance support to the wider Supplier Relationship Management, Global Procurement, Supply Chain and MT teams in support of new projects, technical transfers programs, supplier selection programs, investigations, validation programs
- You will provide the requisite quality support to global functional groups in support of regulatory filings, product renewals, regulatory agency questions
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have strong quality operations experience specifically in life sciences ie pharmaceutical
- You have CMO (external manufacturing) experience
- You have a BSc degree in a science related discipline
- If you happen to have API and regulatory experience, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 23.5 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the company health insurance plan.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.