Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
11 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Accounts Receivable Analyst for one of Ireland's leading FMCG companies. The successful candidate will provide financial insights and expertise into various company activities while working cross-functionally with several teams, including the sales and logistics teams.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Kildare.
- Process sales orders and liaising with relevant departments in relation to despatches & stock requirements when necessary.
- Track, monitor, and report on debtor accounts and credit control, including credit insurance cover.
- Assist with month-end debtor procedures & year-end audit procedures.
- Manage and report the planning of Transportation Movements with company approved transportation companies and storage facilities.
- Liaising with external transport providers in relation to delivery issues.
- 1+ years experience in a similar financial role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; attention to detail, computer literacy is essential for this role.
- Advanced experience and expertise using Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.