Dublin 17, Ireland
70-85 per year
0164 985 46
about 1 month ago
A global third party logistics provider has experienced considerable growth within their regional operations and as a result they are undergoing significant transformation and expansion within their Irish operations. They are in the process of setting up a new contracting client's site which will undergo significant growth over the next three years.
- This role will into an Operations Director and will be primarily focused on implementing end to end supply chain solutions for the client's green field site distribution center.
- You will responsible for implementing all supply chain processes and systems required on client's distribution facility primarily a WMS and a fully integrated ERP.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of all order fulfillment processes across the client's ecommerce and retail distribution processes.
- You will also be required to ensure that all supply chain processes are fit for purpose and can flex to match the growth in the client's expansion within their local and regional distribution.
- You will be the SME for all the client's supply chain solutions as they ramp up the expansion of the new distribution hub.
- You will be ideally degree qualified with 7-8 years warehousing and distribution experience ideally with a 3PL experience .
- You will have WMS & ERP implementation and/or optimization with retail or ecommerce distribution
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.