0196 099 97
8 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Document Controller? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing purified water treatment company then keep reading!
Their projects team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and grow.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Wicklow.
What will you do in this job?
- You will work on projects across a number of sectors such as data centres, medical, industrial and pharmaceutical
- You will manage and maintain project registers and trackers
- You will be responsible for coordination of information from multiple projects simultaneously
- You will prepare O+M manuals and project documentation for client handover
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in a similar projects/documentation/engineering role
- You have excellent technical writing and communication skills
- You have strong detail-oriented work style, and an accommodating and proactive attitude
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Take care of yourself with the company health insurance plan and pension scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.