0196 099 97
8 days ago
Are you the Field Service Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing purified water treatment company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job. As it is a field service position, you can be based anywhere in Ireland.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for planned preventative maintenance/repair and maintenance of existing water treatment plants, customer training and a high level of technical support for clients in Data Centres, Health Care, Industrial and Pharmaceutical
- You will provide quality engineering support including root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions
- You will manage customer relationships with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring excellence in customer satisfaction
- You will interact with the customer service department and administration, providing technical service reports
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have water treatment experience - essential
- You have a proven track record in a service/maintenance role
- You have a degree in Engineering/related discipline or a relevant trade qualification
- You have a full clean driver's license
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus/commission.
- Time to rest, with paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the company health insurance plan and pension scheme.
- A company vehicle, expenses, etc provided.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.