0196 099 97
5 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Bioprocess Specialist? If you are a spectacular Bioprocess Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a temporary contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the ongoing manufacturing operations within the facility, as well as commissioning and qualification activities for the process equipment
- You will take part in investigations and optimisations of processes using scientific, engineering and lean principles
- You will operate all production equipment within the assigned functional area
- You will assist in the creation of operating procedures and other relevant documentation for large scale manufacturing
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-2 years experience in a large scale biopharmaceutical environment (distinct advantage) or highly regulated GMP/clean room manufacturing environment
- You have a minimum level 6 qualification in Engineering/Science related discipline, ideally biopharma/biotechnology
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.