0196 099 97
4 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior QA Specialist? If you are a spectacular QA operations professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics company then keep reading!
This is a temporary contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for QA support of manufacturing operations (commercial operations and new product introductions)
- You will be responsible for batch record review and on the-floor support of manufacturing activities; QA Operations review of events and investigations; authoring, review and approval of QA-related procedures; review and approval of functional area documentation
- You will participate in GMP reviews for new facility construction and new equipment support systems
- You will carry out change control assessments and CAPA evaluation/CAPA close-out
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a QA operations or related experience in a biologics/pharmaceutical environment
- You have a clear understanding of cGMP requirements for manufacturing and/or systems and compliance
- You have a BSc degree in Science or related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.